Tuesday 20 April 2010

Screenshots

In this screenshot of my double page spread I have inserted the background and created the title. I then added picture boxes and inserted the text.















I inserted my text and changed the colour of the text so that it could be read against the colours of my background.
















This shows me putting in the three pictures I have chosen. I also decided which picture would fit best on which side.



















This is a screenshot of my contents page. I have imported the title to match my front cover and started to add additional text. I then created a text box with a fill of the colour purple and started to add in my picture boxes.























I have created my contents page text and made them into the correct colour. I then started to import my pictures.





















I imported my pictures and created small text boxes in the corner of each picture to write the page number that the picture relates to.



















This is a screenshot of the start of my front cover. I created the background using the gradient tool and picked the right colours.







I then created my title to make it unique. I changed the shadow and depth of the text aswell as the outline.















When inserting the main image I had to create another layer to make the image overlap my title which is conventional in music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment